Stewart Accounting Services can assist you prepare your business plan and projections.
Each business plan will vary from business to business but common themes found throughout are:
- Executive Summary – overview of the main points.
- Explain the business – what is the business, related experience, structure of the business.
- Market – what is your market eg national/local, private/public.
- Competitors – who are your competitors.
- Sales/Marketing – how will you market the business.
- Management – how will you cover key areas of sales/marketing/finance/admin, will you employee staff.
- Operation – how will the business operate eg from business premises or from home.
- Financial Forecast – summarise the business in numbers.
Stewart Accounting Services recommends that you prepare 3 year cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet projections by month. We use the latest software to enable us to prepare fully interlinked projections.
We can assist in the full process from:
- Prepare the business plan and projections.
- Recommend appropriate funders to approach.
- Approach those funders on your behalf.
- Correspond on your behalf with funders.
- Attend any meetings with funders.
Contact Stewart Accounting to discuss how we can help with preparing your business plan.
We have used Mark for some time to deliver a series of financial courses. He is knowledgeable, reliable and organised and as a result we get great feedback from our delegates.