The last thing you need when you are busy running your business it so ensure you are complying with all Companies Act regulations and rules.
Stewart Accounting Services can assist with setting up a limited company and then assist with ensuring you comply with all the relevant statutory obligations that a limited company must comply with.
Services we provide include:
- Company formation.
- Provision of registered office.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Advise on accounts filing deadlines.
- Prepare and submit annual return.
- Prepare and submit Companies House amendment forms.
- Restructuring of share capital.
- Amendments to memorandum and articles of association.
- Preparing dividend certificates and minutes approving dividends.
- Completion of share transfer forms/allotments of shares.
- Preparation of share certificates.
- General company law advice.
Contact Stewart Accounting to discuss how we can assist you with forming your limited company and keeping on top of your ongoing obligations.
Mark at Stewart Accounting Services takes the hassle away from doing my accounts and keeps things nice and simple, with proactive advice and clear instructions.