Stewart Accounting Services can take care of your payroll obligations as part of our overall accounting services.
Real Time Information (RTI) was introduced in April 2013. It means you now need to make submissions to HM Revenue and Customs whenever you pay an employee rather than annually as used to be the case. This makes running a payroll an onerous obligation on employers.
We use fully compliant payroll software. Our payroll services include:
- Full Real Time Information (RTI) service.
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, etc.
- A selection of weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay cycles.
- Employee payslips.
- Monthly summaries.
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end forms, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue and Customs.
- Deal with starters and leavers.
- Advise on benefits in kind, company cars and directors remuneration.
- Preparation of P11d and P9d benefit and expense returns.
- CIS Return assistance.
Contact Stewart Accounting to discuss how we can assist you with your payroll obligations.
If you are looking for an accountant I would highly recommend Stewart accounting services. Mark is extremely knowledgeable in his field, an accountant that I feel totally confident in. Mark takes the time to address our concerns and to explain new concepts our questions no matter how basic are always answered in a frank and straightforward manner. He is someone that we trust implicitly.